Coach Training Leadership Development Programme, RESIDENTIAL, Cambridge, 4 weekends Jan-June 2018 - CTPR18ACAMB
SOLD OUT - watch this space for 2019 dates - going live by April 1st, 2018.
DATES: 19/20/21 Jan, 9/10/11 Mar, 27/28/29 Apr and 15/16/17 Jun, plus 3 online classes in between weekends
VENUE: Moller Centre, Churchill College, University of Cambridge, Storey's Way, Cambridge, CB3 0DE, United Kingdom
APPLICATION FEE: £50 (non-refundable)
COURSE FEES: £2,300 inc VAT
*Payment by installments is available see below for full information. 'Executive packages' are also available, for those that are interested in expanding and accelerating their development and learning with additional mentoring and support from trainers, information provided upon request.
PHONE: UK 020 3900 2521 or International +44 20 3900 2521
Moller Centre Accommodation
We have a limited number of residential packages available to cover all your weekend accommodation, at our preferential rate at the Moller Conference Centre’s hotel. This is on campus where you will be training. These packages are from £912 see below.
£912 –single occupancy, 2 night stay, Friday and Saturday night each weekend,
£1368 – single occupancy, 3 night stay, Friday and Saturday night each weekend, plus either Thursday night or Sunday night
£1095 – double occupancy, 2 night stay, Friday and Saturday night each weekend,
£1641 - double occupancy, 3 night stay, Friday and Saturday night each weekend, plus either Thursday night or Sunday night
All residential package prices include VAT, (UK sales tax), breakfast and parking.
Packages will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The room rate works out as £95 + VAT, with breakfast. These residential packages are available until 31st October or until they are all sold. Your package will be secured once payment has been made via credit card, to our contact at the Moller Centre – email Bonnie Taylor on Bonnie.Taylor@chu.cam.ac.uk. Please note: These residential packages are non-refundable, and not cancellable.
A flexible booking rate is also available on Campus with the Moller Centre, which allows for 48 hours notice of cancellation. On contacting the Moller Centre you will be offered their best available rate which will be between £130+VAT and £160+VAT per night depending on seasonal variations and demand.
If booking with the Moller Centre Hotel or any other accommodation in Cambridge you are advised to secure accommodation early, especially for our last two weekends as it is a busy City with a lot of visitors, especially when the University starts graduating students.
- For day visitor (non-residential) attendance simply do not purchase a residential package
- Note: Course fees include 3 course buffet meals and unlimited refreshments during day classes. They also include a graduation meal on weekend 4.
Timing: 10am-5.30pm Friday to Sunday each weekend
On application you will be contacted for an interview time and date. Subject to acceptance on this course, you will then be sent a full welcome pack with all relevant information and payment details.
What if it's possible to transform a person's life in a single conversation?
Our coaching model trains you to coach the depths of the heart, with the power of Biblically based tools and the Holy Spirit!
Previous leaders who participated said:
“Once anyone learns your coaching model they will never coach the same again!”
“I had high expectations for this training course, but it has exceeded my expectations”
“This is way more than a coaching skills training course, its deeper because God is in it. None of us will ever be the same again!”
- Foundational Kingdom Coaching Training
- 4 weekends –in premier training facility, University of Cambridge
- Online Classes, Peer to Peer Assignments and Small Group Learning
- Opportunity to license and become a professional coach
- Follows professional standards
Who is it for?
The Coach Training Leadership Development Programme is suitable for
- leaders who want to expand their leadership toolkit and activate those they serve into the fullness of who they are
- 'wannabe' coaches who want to gain a toolkit to set themselves up as a professional coach, activating people into freedom, breakthrough and growth to reach their full potential
- professional coaches who want to learn an alternative, highly transformative model, which provides powerful spiritual Christian Biblically based tools, including calling and destiny tools.
Led by Tina Southgate, the Co-Founder of Kingdom Coaching Network and Founder of Destiny Coaching Ministries, and team.
This dynamic coach training programme, will take you on an experience which will take your leadership to a whole new level, transform your thinking and open up a myriad of possibilities in the way you help people and bring the kingdom.
How would you like to get someone unstuck from what's been holding them back their whole life?
How would you like to take your leadership skills to the next level, learning how to truly empower people into their callings?
How would you like to lead people into potential they never imagined they had?
Join us on this unique leadership life coach training which will quickly and radically develop your leadership skills and your influence. You will learn the art of coaching the heart, tapping into the very core motivations of those you lead, following a professional comprehensive coaching model with a Biblical Holy Spirit based edge.
You will learn by: -
- Seeing live demonstrations of people's lives being transformed in a single coaching conversation!
- Hands on, practical exercises to get you coaching straight away
The course consists of
- A combination of classroom sessions, online sessions between classes, practical peer to peer assignments and reading.
Coaching is a powerful way of empowering people to find answers.
On this unique highly interactive practical spirit led leadership coach training, you will learn life transforming skills, experiencing a high level of personal development and clarity in your own life purpose along the way.
By the end of the programme you will be able to set yourself up as a professional coach, if you wish.
As a leader your skills will be expanded and your influence improved.
OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMME
Weekend 1 – Introduction to Kingdom Leadership Coaching
Learning the empowering coaching attitudes as an expression of kingdom, listening as a coach leader, going deeper to tune into the heart and the spirit, developing deeper self awareness, coaching breakthrough
Weekend 2 – Coaching to Enlarge Vision
Awakening and creating vision and purpose, engaging motivation and resonance, shifting atmospheres, engaging with your creativity as a coach leader to bring greater breakthrough, dealing with obstacles and limitations, coaching with Holy Spirit.
Weekend 3 – Coaching Identity and Life Purpose
Clarifying and activating true God given identity, coaching to clarify and build on inner transformation, learning how to go to the past, present and future to find clearer identity, coaching life purpose, including life messages, coaching purpose from areas of unique grace and authority.
Weekend 4 – Consolidation, Activation and Calling Forth
Consolidating the journey, assessing readiness, encountering Holy Spirit to clarify seasons, life purpose statements, shifting perspectives to move forward, learning to call forth greatness, cultivating new boldness, turning vision into action, coaching goals the kingdom way, finding your niche and stretch as a coach
This Coach Training Programme will take you through a step-by-step process learning our coaching model based on Kindgom values. There will be practical exercises and assignments at each stage.
You will learn how to:
- Help people find their own solutions without giving advice
- Connect excellent heart transforming coaching skills with the Spirit, learning to hear from God in the moment and connect those you are coaching to encounter God personally for themselves
- Connect and activate people into their passion and areas of motivation
- Build discovery and awareness of life purpose and calling using proven destiny coaching tools.
- Connect the dots between vision and action helping people to create and be accountable for a plan
- Create safe environments and cultures for exploration, inventiveness, creativity and encounter
- Engage your creativity in your coaching and develop your own personal style
- Identify and articulate your own life purpose and help those you coach to do this also!
As a result of completing this 6-month course, you will:
- be able to confidently plan and lead a coaching session, taking into account the coachees long & short term agendas and their bigger purpose
- be able to ask powerful questions to unlock the hearts of those you are coaching
- have a bag of Christian Biblically based coaching tools (which can be easily used in the marketplace)
- be able to take coachees through a process involving Holy Spirit which will result in significant transformation
- be able to unlock the dreams and desires of coachees activating them to take small actions that will enable long term transformation
- significantly increase your effectiveness as a coach and leader
- be able to listen and operate on multiple levels (both natural and Spiritual), bringing greater clarity to the client
Why Destiny Coaching Ministries?
Destiny Coaching Ministries has developed a unique set of Biblically based coaching tools that enable heart and mind change, propelling people into their purpose. Our approach to training is highly interactive & creative, whilst adhering to professional guidelines to ensure you are fully activated to apply coaching in whatever arena you chose. We put God at the centre of all we do, hearing from Him to direct our own lives and our business. Our ultimate goal is to see each person we train and coach know God intimately and be guided into the person that He intended them to be. Consequently, as well as being trained to help others you will receive very valuable personal development.
Please note: We run only one residential school each year for 25 leaders of influence who are hungry.
We only accept hungry leaders who desire to empower the way Jesus did; to be transformed and to change the culture they lead in.
In our professional level coach training, using our spirit inspired coaching model your leadership will never be the same again!
- 12 classroom training days (during 4 weekends held bi-monthly- Friday through Sunday - 10am to 5.30pm starting from Jan 2018 - see dates above)
- 3 Fully Interactive Video Online Classes, supplementing the Weekend Programme - (Recorded for access at a different time if required.)
- Peer to Peer Practical assignments
- A total of 86 hours of training
- This programme is approved by The Kingdom Coaching Network, a global community of believers who promote, train and develop leadership coaching resources to empower lives God's way.
- It follows ICF (International Coach Federation) guidelines and is being prepared for full ICF accreditation.
Our course follows ICF (international Coach Federation). This is the best known globally recognized accreditation body for coaching.
Completion of this programme enables you to license with Destiny Coaching Ministries and to place your profile as a coach on the Kingdom Coaching Network.
Previous courses have been attended by market leading professional coaches and trainers, church and ministry leaders and consultants. Those brand new to coaching AND those who have coached for many years.
|Jill McLachlan, Seasoned Professional Leadership Coach for 20+ years talks about her experience.|
|Donna King, Senior Leader at Eastgate Church, Gravesend, speaks of her experience.|
The Coach Training Leadership Development Programme is run by Tina Southgate and a growing team of trainers and facilitators.
|Tina Southgate is an experienced coach and coach trainer, running her own coaching company since 2006. Previously in corporate management roles, she created and led teams and developed leaders.|
Tina works internationally in the UK, and North America. Tina has a heart to raise up an army of Christian coaches, to help empower and activate people in all areas of society to be all they were created to be. Tina completed 3 years at a leadership ministry training school, based in Redding, Northern California. Since then, in 2012 Tina founded Destiny Coaching Ministries and in 2014 she co-founded the Kingdom Coaching Network. Tina has authored many Destiny Coaching Programs devising coaching tools which include God in the process of discovery. At the beginning of 2015 Tina launched the Coach Training Leadership Development Programme designed to equip leaders and coaches with a coaching model, which takes coaching to a new level to include spiritual development, heart transformation, calling discovery and guided encounters with God, whilst adhering to strict industry standards (ICF). Tina remains a guest trainer on the Bethel Coach Training Program and at the Bethel School of Ministry along with visiting ministries and market place organisations both in the UK and USA.
£2,300 - single payment on acceptance onto course
£2,364 - payment by installments (6 equal installments of £394, 1st installment paid on acceptance onto course, 2nd by 7 Jan, 3rd by 7 Feb, 4th by 7 Mar, 5th by 7 Apr and final by 7 May)
**Please note: Course fees include full 3 course buffet lunches on all training days, unlimited refreshments throughout each day and a graduation meal on the Saturday night of the last weekend**
How to sign up
Download, complete and email us the application form along with paying the £50 application fee at the top of this page.
If you are approaching your church or company to sponsor you, you can use the forms below